Make Your Event Greener
At LACE conference Centre we are committed to continuing to improve our environmental performance and we understand that event organisers are increasingly concerned with carbon emissions associated with holding events.
To help make your event greener we can offer:
- 13 of our rooms are flooded with natural daylight and are individually controlled by the building managing system, reducing carbon emissions from electric lighting
- Drinking water supplied from tap in jugs rather than mineral water, reducing wastage of both water & bottles
- Arrive by public transport to minimise delegate carbon emissions. We are a short bus ride from Liverpool Lime Street station and a number of buses stop outside the centre
- Use ArrivaClick, a more sustainable way to travel by simply downloading the app
- Cycle to your event and we will reward you with complimentary drink and fresh fruit
- Car share by signing up to Liftshare.com
- Our paper & flipchart paper is made from 100% recycled paper
- Internal recycling points for wastepaper, carboard & plastic
- Providing stationary at one point rather than at each place setting to reduce waste
- Our data projectors are set to eco-mode using 20% less energy
- Electric vehicle charging points which increases the value of avoided carbon emissions.
For more information please contact a member of the team who will be happy to help